2009/03/25

Pom Pom Dance

My 课外活动 is pom pom dance,
a new program.........

This week is the third time I learn pom pom dance,
but I think it is May,
that month got the 运动会,
I need to dance in the 运动会!!!

My teacher haven't let us use the pom pom,
because the room that put the pom pom has locked,
they can't find out the key,
so we cannot use the pom pom 1st..........

But I think next week we can use the pom pom already.
The pom pom got two colour,
it is golden colour and purple colour.

I love the golden colour,
but my group need to use the purple colour!!!
so bad............

My friend got the golden colour,
but she didn't like it,
she like the purple colour that I got,
If we can change our colour,
so good lo.................
But I think it wouldn't be happen ..................

So,
I wish can faster go to next Wednesday and play the pom pom!!!

No comments: