2011/07/02

Parents' Day!


Yesterday was parents' day, I was so exited. xP I LOVE PARENTS' DAY. :DD Cause doesn't need to bring those heavy books, I hate it. x( Our class --- J111 have just taken few group photos in class wearing our class uniform. xD I love my class' uniform too, very pretty, especially the front of it. xDDD But we didn't get any prize for it, sad. T.T so pretty also didn't get, really sad~~~but nevermind, it's the best uniform for me, although no prize. xD heheh.

My parents very late only reach, they brought my grandma to school too, I forgot to call grandma, so mum scolded me. -.- she said me no manners........ :'( damn sad lorh, I was just forgot, I didn't mean to dont call here purposely. x(

But, the main point. :D Jing Xuan belanja me and Kwan Earn ice cream and jagung. I get ice cream and Kwan Earn get the jagung. And then my dad have bought me a 电脑词典!A white colour one, Then I was like :" YEAHOOO!!!! " xD Happy like hell like heaven, hahah. (: I LOVE YOU DADDY MUMMY! :DDD

After that, we went into the class lorh, wait for our turn. I got the number 20++, I forgot. :s When there's our turn, teacher asked me to get farther, I can't hear what were they talking about.....=.= I tried to 偷听, but failed...... HAIZZZ. Then I asked my mum what did teacher told them while we went home lorh, then she said teacher scared that I'll be too stressed because I got the first place. o.0 Then I just said :" I wont larh, dont be worry, I won't die if I don't get the first place next time! " Haha yeah, it's the true, I won't die although I don't get the first place. It's just a number, not that important. :P


No comments: