2011/04/03

Worst Chinese Speech Competition. |:

woah. what an amazing cute piggeh! love's. (: ♥


Urghh, if you're pinhwa-ians plus j111-ians then you'll know why will I actually set the title of this post as "WORST CHINESE SPEECH COMPETITION". :/ But seriously, the chinese speech competition of this year is the worst speech competition I ever had. x/ Cause it's the first time I got stopped for almost 10 seconds during my speech! D: And of course, because of that, I lose in the election. \: THE FIRST TIME. The first time I did not get any prize in a chinese speech competition, huhh. But fine, Imma not going to frustrated just because of this tiny reason. YEA, just because I'm CHRISTY GOH. ;) Christy Goh will never get frustrated just because of this, I will be more gambateh next time. ;) anyway, remember to cheer -up for me too? ;)

OHYA, almost forget this. I wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all the peoples whom actually cheered-up for me before my competition ya. ;) You guys are just so adorable, ILYOUGUYS although that I knew you guys for only few months. :D anyway, hope you guys saw this post too. ;)

Uhmm, I think I'm not going to use my another blog anymore. x/ YEA, THE CHINESE BLOG I MADE. Cause I don't usually type chinese, it's so 'MA FAN', need to type so many English alphabets just only for ONE CHINESE WORD. So yea, that's why I'm not going to use it anymore. :P although that my chinese is actually better than my english so much, but I still love typing English more! :P WAIT, I meant MOST. ;)

Did you guys discovered that I changed the background of my blog? AND THE FONT. :P I changed the background to the photo which edited by myself, I actually love the photo so much, so what's you guys' opinion? :D I discovered something today, now only I know that my MUMMY - SIM KWAN EARN actually have a blog! A very nice one. :D I love her blog so much weih, it's the awesome-est blog which I saw in pinhwa-ians, though so? :P And another thing, actually I thought that all pinhwa-ians only will write their blogs in chinese, cause it's a chinese school what, right? But now, the truth proves that it does not. I discovered a girl names CARMEN NGAI writes English in her blog too! When I saw her blog, I was actually so surprise, I was thinking :" finally someone is writing a same language in her blog with me! " SURPRISE + HAPPY.

Do you know why I was so happy? Because several of my new friends asked why my blog is in English? And they just don't want to read because they said the English vocabularies in my blog are too hard. -.- ( I meant only some of them, not all. ) And finally now there's one of them WILL ACTUALLY READ MY BLOG. :P ohyea, there's still another girl who's read my blog too, names XIN XUAN. :D I wanna visit her blog too, but I don't have her blog's address. x( Both of them are from J112, hope I can know them? heheh. :P

*YAWNING* woah, just discovered another thing again.! yea, I discovered that I'm so tired now. D: I wanna sleep sleep sleep, I NEED SLEEP! So yea, goodnight and goodbye everyone! ;) always loving you guys, my readers. ;)

No comments: