2011/02/19

Belated Happy Valentine. ;D ♥

♥ Loving. :P

Peeps watsup? :DD ♥ Valentine was over, but still, I wanna to wish you guys have a BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE! ;) Although you don't have a lover with you this valentine? But never mind, SINGLE is awesome. ;D ♥ Just heard a valentine song from my friend's blog, it's so freaking cute. :P Yea, FREAKING CUTE. :PP LOVEITSOMUCHH, cuteeeee! :DD ♥ So yea, here I'll show you the website's adress. ;)



♥ hey, it's super cute right? ;P

Hahahh, so how you guys celebrate your valentine? I been through my this valentine with my new friends, awesome. ;P We had holiday during the day after valentine, but we did not go home, we stayed at hostel. :P So we slept together in a room. :D Valentine is such a meaningful ...... festival? Don't izzit call 'festival' in english. :P But who cares, it's just MEANINGFUL, don't you think so? (: It's meaningful although we stay with our friends or family but not lover. :P I was an example. xD

Uhhh Sueen changed her blog's URL, she changed to http://sueenwillneversaynever.blogspot.com/ . (: But actually I think that she should change it to http://allaboutjustinbieber.blogspot.com/ . :P Cause guess what? Her blog is ALL ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER, not about her. :/ But then love her new blog, love those font style she had at her blog. :-) Ohyea, Justin Bieber had new song! :P I just knew it, teehee. :P Listen it with viewing sueen's blog. The songs are still awesome as always. :P ♥ His voice became maturer, right? Last time he sounds like a girl. :/ *no offense, the first time I hear his song I really thought that a girl was singing. :P *

Saw Samantha's new profile pictures on facebook, she looks really prettier and more gorgeous. :P Her hair is longer again, urghhh. :/ Esther also looks prettier, very gorgeous. :P Although she only uploaded one new profile picture since we went to secondary school.(: Ohyea, I created a new blog, which in chinese. :P Cause my friends don't get what I said at all in this blog, so I created a new one, in chinese one.(: Very 伟大 right? Yea I know I am. (;

DONG! D: The 1st exam of this term is COMING! Arghhh, I gonna die so badly. :/ Except for sejarah's lessons, I kept sleeping during the others lessons.....-.- I just couldn't control myself, those teachers just......like releasing hypnotism on us. D: I bet a half of us did want to sleep. /: But still love my new teachers, they almost never scold us. :D They also never will give us punishment if we did not bring textbook or else. But then they will detect marks? Yea, sometimes they will. :/ And about homeworks, they give us almost one week times to finish it, although it's actually kinda easy. P/S: except for maths. Anyway, cheer up for myself. ;D

♥ ME AGAIN! CHRISTY GOH CHY SHANG THE PRO GIRL! ;)
♥ 20th of February
♥ Three o'clock in the afternoon. (: