2010/03/30

Time flies away automatically~

haizz.....times flies away with no any voices......just received my erican tuition centre's friend's msg.....last time during my standard 3's holiday, I went to the erican tuition centre to tuition for my english......the girl I met at the erican tuition centre ask me did I still remember her. But inside my memory...yeah, I still remember something about the erican tuition centre and the pupils there.....they treat me such good and kind, they treat me like their sister, I still remember that......thats such a happy memory, but now the pupils' faces even single of them I also cant remember it......maybe she cant imagine the small short standard 3 little girl last time now already is a standard 6 girl.(even that I'm still short >_<) If the time can return, I hope I can repeat it again and again, stop at standard 3-standard6 forever and ever......But I know thats wont be happen......

No comments: