2009/09/04

It's bad cause too more friends know my blog

Oh man,
too more friends know my blog now,
so I can't put my private things on to the blog or secret,
cause my class' friends damn ba gua one,
if they know any secret of me?
They 100% would tell everybody,
don't know why they so got problem one lo,
especially is the Sue En and kt a......
Sue En said the most,
but she is a bit thick,
cause she say to other people the things that I didn't even post on my blog!
She say to other people that I write I like Tong Shen and Zu Yan on my blog!
It's a bit thick!
I didn't even admit that I likes Tong Shen or Zu Yan,
but she tell everybody I admit it on my blog,
hate her sometime,
but just sometime,
cause sometime she also ok ok one.
Actually Tong Shen and Zu Yan just only my best friend in boys,
it not means that I likes them.
Got boy's friends cannot one meh?
I didn't even heard it in adult's world,
but in children's world I don't know why cannot,
it just a friend.
Okay anyway,
I think I wanna to change my blog's URL,
but I scared that my followers can't find my new blog,
but I also don't want to let my friends know,
so I can't post my new blog's URL in my blog,
so how?
Don't know how to do......

3 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

那你就不要换你Blog的URL。
因为我很喜欢来你的Blog看你写的东西的。
如果你换了你的URL,
可以告诉我吗?我会保守秘密的!

Gossip gIRL said...

谢谢你那么支持我的blog哦,
我也时常有去看你的blog的,
只不过没有留言而已。。。。。。

Gossip gIRL said...

这个是我的另一个account